Electronic commerce commonly known as e-commerce or internet commerce is one of the major platforms and involves ease of doing multiple things online. Although this model includes cash on delivery mode but nowadays customer preference is through credit card or debit card or net banking. Hence it is an important aspect for all e-commerce websites to have a safe and secure payment gateway service provider.
What is Payment Gateway Integration Portal?
Payment Gateway Integration Portal provides safe and secure payment support to websites. This includes payment through various modes such as credit card/debit card/net banking and others.
Steps to add payment gateway to the website?
1. Incorporate a business entity with e-commerce website.
2. It is advised to incorporate Private Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
3. Documents required are as follows:
a. Certificate of incorporation
b. Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
c. Partnership Deed, in case of LLP
d. PAN Card for the Company or LLP
4. Now the business bank account will come into operation by submitting the above mentioned documents.
5. After this promoters can apply for payment gateway services by making a right choice to select the payment gateway service provider. It is important to check the transaction charges, settlement policies before choosing the payment gateway.
6. Examples of popular payment gateway are:
a. CC Avenue
b. Razor Pay
c. Pay U
d. Direct Pay
7. At last, all documents can be submitted to any of the above-mentioned payment gateway service providers.
8. After submission, a test payment gateway ID would be provided to integrate the payment gateway into the website.
10. Onfiling helps in drafting all your legal policies and make the websites e-commerce listing with affordable pricing scheme.
11. After completion of the above-explained all steps the payment gateway works with the test ID, and once it is approved then payment gateway service provider will make it live.
12. And the website is finally integrated with payment portal and can receive credit card/debit card/net banking payments through website.
For more information, contact with Onfiling Business Advisors to integrate payment portals on the website.
SMS Payment Link
While using the payment gateway integration portal you can collect payment by sending SMS or Email with a payment link to the clients. The process of sending SMS payment link is very easy to opt for companies by following these simple steps:
1. While creating an invoice, select the option of send email with SMS payment link option.
2. And enter all the details of payment related to your clients once the link is generated.
3. Add mobile number and email ID of client and send.
4. When customers click on the link provided, they will directed to the payment page for the concerned bill.
5. Also the customer will receive the SMS
|Acceptable Document||Document Type||Additional Details|
Our Financial Expert are available to help you
© 2020 Vireza - Powered By Aifintech Private Limited